Prepare the Way – Luke 3:1-6
How do we get ready for a coming King?
- We RECEIVE our instructions from the Word (v. 1-2)
- We REPENT of our sins as symbolized by baptism (v. 3)
- We PROCLAIM the salvation of God to all (v. 4-6)
How do we help prepare others? By sharing the good news of Jesus with the lost and searching and trusting the Holy Spirit with the results.
In Gospel Conversations:
- We SHINE a light in the darkness (John 1:6-8)
- We SHARE boldly with the irreligious and religious (Luke 3:7-9)
- We SHOW the world what repentance looks like (Luke 3:10-14)