Our work encompasses local church planting, fostering citywide collaboration, developing discipleship materials, providing theological education, and training new global workers. Prayer Needs:
- Please join us in prayer for Kelly as he battles cancer, undergoing chemotherapy, radiation, with surgery expected in 2024.
- Lift up our church plant in your prayers, as we’ve recently sent groups to new areas of the city with the hope of planting new churches there. Pray for God’s guidance and blessings upon this endeavor.
- As we engage in the Main Projekt, our citywide collaborative effort with churches and leaders, we seek your prayers for discernment. Pray that God will lead us towards the development of missional disciples, missional leaders, and missional churches. Learn more about the Main Projekt (https://youtu.be/lxh8N8HWhAw?si=i6V4mMrFy_CTZ02m)
- During this period of reflection prompted by Kelly’s illness, we ask for wisdom in discerning the next steps for impactful ministry in our area.
- Even amidst our own physical trials, we earnestly pray for the opportunity to witness people coming to faith. May our lives continue to be a testimony of God’s grace and love.
- Lastly, please pray for our children. Ask God to grant them peace, confidence, and wisdom as they interact with their peers, shining brightly in their faith. Pray that they may live their lives authentically, yet intelligently, and fearlessly as young believers.
It seems impossible to reach the 99% of Europeans that don’t have a relationship with Jesus. But we labor with joyful anticipation that the Holy Spirit will stir the hearts of Europeans once again.