Full-time Administrative Assistant position serving Senior Pastor’s Office
- Detailed oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer competency (assessment is taken for Brentwood Baptist benchmark)
- Minimum of five years of experience in related administrative work
- Preferred Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University
Fall Video Production Intern
Join the Brentwood Baptist Communications Department as our Fall Video Production Intern. Be a part of growing production team that serves all five of Brentwood Baptist's campuses and various ministries. Here are the details:
You will be serving the dates of Sept 1 to December 31st.
You will be working approximately 20 hours a week.
You will be working primarily with our video producers to gain experience in:
- Filming (Camera Technique and Lighting)
- Editing (Premiere and After Effects)
- Interviewing Techniques
- Filming Live Events
Brentwood Baptist Interns are part-time trainees that work with or without pay in a specific area of ministry in order to clarify calling, build confidence, and gain experience for secular employment or ministry based service.
To apply, please visit this form.