Full-time position available.
- Comprehensive understanding of and proficiency with the tools used to produce quality, compelling video segments, including, but not limited to digital ENG cameras, field lighting packs, field-use audio systems, video graphics systems, and non-linear post production editing systems
- Strong knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Adobe AffterEffects, and a working knowledge of various codecs used for web-streaming, DVD production, and digital archiving.
- Sufficient writing ability to create scripts and/or oversee the creation of such scripts necessary for the production of quality, compelling video segments.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university; five years related experience in video or film production, writing, and editing; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We will review resumes, and if we would like more information or connection, you will be contacted. At that point, a job description would be provided to the candidate.
Fall Video Production Intern
Join the Brentwood Baptist Communications Department as our Fall Video Production Intern. Be a part of growing production team that serves all five of Brentwood Baptist's campuses and various ministries. Here are the details:
You will be serving the dates of Sept 1 to December 31st.
You will be working approximately 20 hours a week.
You will be working primarily with our video producers to gain experience in:
- Filming (Camera Technique and Lighting)
- Editing (Premiere and After Effects)
- Interviewing Techniques
- Filming Live Events
Brentwood Baptist Interns are part-time trainees that work with or without pay in a specific area of ministry in order to clarify calling, build confidence, and gain experience for secular employment or ministry based service.
To apply, please visit this form.