GOSPEL CONVERSATION OPPORTUNITY
As you spend time with your family learning about the Israelites, the 10 commandments, sacrifices, and even the tabernacle, listen for open doors to connect the story of the Israelites and redemption to the story of Jesus. The Israelites had to do so much to be with God, and because of Jesus and his sacrifice, we now have direct access to Him. Don’t miss the chance to make those connections with your family and thank God for his provision through the sacrifice of JESUS!
Click below for this weeks take home sheet!
February Memory Verse:
“For the word of God is living and effective and sharper than any double-edged sword, penetrating as far as the separation of soul and spirit, joints and marrow. It is able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.”
- Bring your Bible! Your kids need to see that everything you are reading to them or learning about comes from an actual Bible!
- Each day starts with a reading prompt. Read the selection as a family. If your kids are readers, encourage them to read along with you.
- After you’ve read the passage, read the short devotional thought that goes along with each passage.
- Prayer and application are important any time we read God’s word! After each devotional, there is a challenge to help apply what your family has read that day.
- There is a reading for six days of the week. The last reading of the week is a Gospel Conversation Prompt to help you connect the reading from the week with God’s plan for salvation.