Is The Bible Terrifying? Here’s The Truth…
Sermon Notes | Episode 4
What is the importance of reading the Bible? Is it just another book to gather dust on a shelf? In this episode, Pastor David Hannah (The Church at Lockeland Springs) unpacks how the Bible is more than a tool to learn about God. Here’s the truth: reading God’s Word allows us to experience Him.
Notes from Brandon Owen
- Godly authors cannot replace the living Word of God.
- Don’t just learn about God–experience Him.
- The Bible is intended to heal. And sometimes, healing hurts.
- Find freedom in reading Scripture. It doesn’t matter where you start!
- We aren’t meant to do life alone.
Resources from This Episode