Sermon Notes | Episode 2
What does it mean to influence with wisdom? In this episode, Pastor Doug Jones (The Church at Woodbine) shares the difference between works-based religion and heartfelt devotion.
Notes from Doug Jones
- It’s easy to obey a list of rules. But to follow a person requires faith and trust.
- The Father longs to dwell with His people, and His heart is one of love.
- Be quick to ask for forgiveness.
- The kingdom of heaven belongs to children.
- It’s impossible for us to keep God’s commandments, but Jesus came to fulfill them.
Resources from This Episode