Adult LIFE Group Leader
A facilitator/teacher is responsible for preparing and presenting biblically-based content with the goal of transforming lives and helping people move toward a Christ-centered life. The "F" LIFE Group Facilitator/Teacher will also lead other group leaders to insure that the various functions of LIFE Groups are accomplished.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Teach for transformation
- Develop an ongoing relationship with group members to enhance your knowledge of members learning styles and to challenge group members to take the next step in JourneyOn
- Prepare adequately for each lesson, demonstrated by a strong grasp of the content and its application
- Present the content in such a way that engages the group members to learn and apply biblical truth
- Teach within the structure of Brentwood Baptist's Discipleship Strategy called "JourneyOn." This includes incorporating the seven spiritual foundations into the teaching plan and having all studies and curriculum approved
- Teach in accordance with Brentwood Baptist's Statement of Faith and the Southern Baptist Convention's Baptist Faith and Message (1963)
- Work with the group leadership to insure that the LIFE Group is functioning well and accomplishing its purpose
- Lead the group leadership to insure that the LIFE Group is functioning well and accomplishing its purpose
- BBC member and actively growing in your faith
- Time availability to meet the demands of the class
- Good communications and social skills
- Passion for encountering God in His Word and teaching it to others
- Spiritual gifts may include teaching, discernment, wisdom, knowledge, and shepherding
- Complete Leadership Application: www.brentwoodbaptist.com/leadershipapplication
1-5+ hours weekly/bi-monthly, depending on study/preparation time and the group meeting frequency.
Ask A Question
For more information, please contact Paul Wilkinson.