SPRING 2020 Registration is now Open!
14 Weekly Lessons begin the week of January 20th
For those returning, our registration form and payment system will look different.
- You will first choose your lesson option for you/your child will be taking (Individual private lessons, a group lesson like dance, or Mommy and Me)
- Tuition is due in full upon registration or in a monthly payment option upon registration. Tuition is broken down into these categories:
- 30-minute lesson - $458 - to pay by cash or check in person, put PROMO code: 3014PPPayLater
- 45-minute lesson - $682 - to pay by cash or check in person, put PROMO code: 4514PPPayLater
- 60-minute lesson - $906 - to pay by cash or check in person, put PROMO code: 6014PPPayLater
- Training Classes (Dance, Songwriting, Beginning Group Violin) - $178
- Mommy & Me - $80
- Once your registration is complete, your registration will be sent to an instructor who will contact you at least one week prior to the start of the semester.
**Please note if you are paying monthly, it will not be an automatic payment to your method of payment. You will need to log into your account each week and make your next payment. You can log in any time to review your balance and payment history.
Now offering lessons at 4 locations:
Brentwood - Brentwood Baptist
Franklin - The Church at West Franklin
Nashville - The Church at Woodbine
Spring Hill - The Church At Station Hill
Areas of Study
Experienced instructors are available for these areas of study:
Music Reading for Adults
Pre-Ballet & Jazz (Ages 4-5) | Beginning Ballet & Jazz (Ages 6-10)
On Fridays - at the Brentwood campus only
The Student Orchestra is a full orchestra of musicians ages 18 and under. Students develop their music skills and combine with the Adult Orchestra several times each semester. Check out our instrumental ministry for more information.
Young String Orchestra
The Young String Orchestra is for strings who have completed their first method book. This group develops sight- reading skills, ensemble concepts, string techniques and combines with other orchestras for concerts. Check out our instrumental ministry for more information.
The Adult Orchestra is a full orchestra of dedicated musicians who lead our Sunday worship services. Check out our instrumental ministry for more information.
Mommy & Me
Mommy and Me is a unique, 30-minute class that offers music and movement for young children. A child is never too young to learn. Come and spend some quality time with your child. Including classes for children ages birth through 18 months. This class is offered during our Fall and Spring semesters ONLY.
Do you have questions?
Let us help you.
Contact: Taylor Mann
Worship & Arts Academy Administrator