Summer Camp registration will open March 27 at 5:00 PM for Grades 6-12 (Completed by June 2019)
We’ll travel on 55-passenger buses to Hardin, KY to Jonathan Creek Camps for 4 days and 3 nights of fun, worship, studying God's Word, and more! Our lodging will be in rooms that are separated by gender and grade.
COST & PAYMENTS
EARLY BIRD: $265*
DEPOSIT: $150 | Due at Registration
*Early Bird Pricing is available for the first 100 registrants.
Promo codes are available on the registration page.
Cost includes lodging, transportation, all meals at camp, camp t-shirt, and activities at camp.
*Please note deposit of $150 is due at time of registration to secure a spot. Also, you will be able to make multiple credit card or debit card payments toward your student’s Summer Camp trip. After registering you can log in to User Tools, click on the My Purchase History, then click on the Invoice for Summer Camp to make a payment.
Are you an adult interested in leading students at Summer Camp?
Monday, June 17 | 5:30-6:30 PM | Hudson Hall | Brentwood Campus
We’ll walk through the camp schedule, POI options (formerly known as track times), Bible Study, and collect all final payment and required documents at this meeting. Packing List & Guidelines will be available by May 15.
Please download (under Important Documents on the right), complete, and turn in the following forms to your campus student ministry office no later than the parent meeting on Monday, June 17th.
REQUIRED FOR EACH STUDENT or LEADER:
- Brentwood Baptist Church Student Medical Release (NOTARY required)
- Brentwood Baptist Church Adult Medical Release
- Jonathan Creek Release Form
- Medication Form – if your student has medication. Due at check-in June 21.
- EPIPEN Form – if your student has an EPIPEN is this form required. Due at check-in June 21.
- Time Away Form – if your student will not be taking church provided transportation, arriving late to camp, or leaving early from camp. Due no later than Monday, June 17.
We will be collecting paperwork on the following date in the Connection Center (Brentwood Campus) with a notary available:
- Wednesday, April 3 | 5:30-7:30 PM
- Wednesday, May 8 | 5:30-7:30 PM
- Sunday, June 9 | 9:00 AM- NOON
- Monday, June 17 | 5:30-6:30 PM (Parent Meeting)
**Paperwork can be turned in before June 17 to your campus Student Ministry office.**
Friday, June 21
**Please eat lunch before arriving**
11:30 AM Check In | Hudson Hall | Brentwood Campus
12:30 AM Buses Depart | Connection Center Parking Lot | Brentwood Campus
Monday, June 24
2:00 PM Arrive back at Brentwood Baptist Church | Connection Center Parking Lot