Registration Opens: Wednesday, October 2nd at 5PM
Registration Deadline: Sunday, November 10th
Grades 7-12, All Campuses
We’ll travel on 55-passenger buses up to Jonathan Creek in Hardin, KY for 2-days of worship, being immersed in God’s Word, and fellowship!
Early Discount spots for the first 80 registrations have been filled. The early promo code is no longer active.
Deposit: $50 (Select in drop down menu on registration form)
(During free time on Saturday)
- Aerial Adventure Park (+$20) The park is a climbing challenge that is safe for all ages. Fixed with a special belay system, our Aerial Adventure Park provides entertainment and exercise all while climbers take in the beautiful views of Jonathan Creek and the surrounding lakes
- Bazooka Ball (+$20) Two teams begin on opposite ends of a field covered in barriers and obstacles and try to capture the other team’s flag all while avoiding being hit by dense foam balls launched from air cannons.
- Laser Tag (+$20) unlimited games during free time.
- Zip Line (+ $25) limited spots available. Zip through the tree tops as you fly up to 30 miles per hour 40 feet above the grounds as our staff sees you safely to the end of the line. A thrilling experience you are sure to remember.
- FREE Activities: Basketball, Volleyball, Human Foosball, Gaga Ball, Frisbee Golf, Board games in the Wilderness Cafe.
All documents are available to download and print to the right under Important Documents.
- 2019 Brentwood Baptist Church Medical Release Form (PAPER & Requires Notary)
- Jonathan Creek Medical Release Form
*If your student has attended an off-campus event in 2019, we should have their medical release form on file. You can confirm this by contacting our student office. An updated Jonathan Creek form is required for all students & leaders.*
We will be collecting paperwork on the following date in the Connection Center (Brentwood Campus) with a notary available:
- Wednesday, October 23 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 17 from 8:30 a.m. - Noon
Paperwork can be turned in before Sunday, November 17 to your campus student ministry office.
LEAVING AND RETURNING
Friday, November 22
- Check In - 4:15 p.m., in Hudson Hall, Brentwood Campus.
Every student MUST Check in
(PLEASE EAT DINNER BEFORE YOU COME!)
- Departure - 5:15 p.m. from the Connection Center Parking Lot.
Sunday, November 24
- Return - approximately 3:15 p.m., to Connection Center parking lot
Are you interested in serving and leading students at Fall Retreat?
CANCELLATION/ REFUND POLICY