6th Grade Escape
November 22 - November 23
Hardin, KY - Jonathan Creek Crossings
Registration Opens: Wednesday, October 2nd at 5PM
Registration Deadline: Monday, November 18th
It's 6th Grade Escape time! This weekend is filled with worship, studying God’s Word, and fellowship at Jonathan Creek in Hardin, KY
*Early Discount spots for the first 20 registrations have been filled. The early promo code is no longer active.
Deposit: $25 (Select in drop down menu on registration form)
(During free time on Saturday)
- Bazooka Ball (+$20) limited spots available. A run-and-shoot-em game for all ages! Two teams begin on opposite ends of a field covered in barriers and obstacles and try to capture the other team’s flag all while avoiding being shot by dense foam balls launched from air cannons.
- Zip Line (+ $25) limited spots available. Zip through the tree tops as you fly up to 30 miles per hour 40 feet above the grounds as our staff sees you safely to the end of the line. A thrilling experience you are sure to remember.
- FREE Activities: Basketball, Volleyball, Human Foosball, Gaga Ball, Frisbee Golf.
ALL documents are available to download and print to the right under Important Documents.
- 2019 Brentwood Baptist Church Medical Release Form (PAPER & Requires Notary)
- Jonathan Creek Medical Release Form
We will be collecting paperwork on the following dates in the Connection Center (Brentwood Campus) with a notary available:
- Wednesday, October 23 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 17 from 8:30 a.m. - Noon
LEAVING AND RETURNING
Friday, November 22
- Check In begins at 4:15 p.m. at the Brentwood Campus - Door H (Between the Inman Deaf Center & Connection Center)
(PLEASE EAT DINNER BEFORE YOU COME!)
- Departure: 5:15 p.m. at Door H / Inman Deaf Center Parking Lot.
Saturday, November 23
- Return: approximately 5:00 p.m. to the Brentwood Campus - Connection Center / Door G.
Are you interested in serving and leading students at 6th Grade Escape?
CANCELLATION/ REFUND POLICY