Your New Favorite Holiday Treat
These peanut butter snowballs are a crowd favorite at every holiday get-together. And the best part is: they’re no-bake! Even the tiniest hands in the kitchen can play a part in the making of this delicious treat—and in only an hour! Here’s the recipe for your family’s next staple party treat.
Peanut Butter Snow Balls
Servings: 16 | Prep time: 30 minutes | Cook time: 30 minutes
2¼ cups powdered (or confectioner’s sugar)
¾ cup crunchy peanut butter
¼ cup butter, melted
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon lemon juice
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup while candy melts, melted
Sprinkles (optional garnish)
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, stir together the powdered sugar, crunchy peanut butter, melted butter, honey, vanilla, lemon juice, and salt until well-combined.
- Refrigerate the dough for 20 minutes. Or, if you’re short on time, freeze for 10 minutes instead.
- While the dough is chilling, melt the white candy melts by placing them in a bowl and microwaving them. Heat the white chocolate in 30-second increments, stirring after each time. (It shouldn’t take more than two or three sets to melt the chocolate down completely. If needed, you can add in a little shortening or oil to thin out the candy melts.)
- Roll the peanut butter mixture into 2-inch balls. Then, roll them into the melted white chocolate. Place them on a parchment-lined sheet pan to set. (They will set more quickly in the refrigerator, so feel free to put them in there instead.)
- Optional: After coating your peanut butter balls in the white candy melts, but before setting them, sprinkle your snowballs with your favorite holiday sprinkles for an added touch!