With Growing, Grateful Hearts!
The Grinch is one our favorite holiday characters. And just like the Grinch, you’ll experience your heart grow after indulging in this sweet treat! This fun, Grinchy take on a classic holiday dessert will no doubt be a staple this Christmas and for holiday seasons to come.
Servings: 25 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 2 minutes | Chill time: 4 hours
2⅔ cup white chocolate chips (16 oz.)*
1 can sweet condensed milk (14 oz.)
Green food coloring
25 heart sprinkles
Pinch of salt (optional)
*Please note, the recipe here uses Nestle-brand white “morsels,” which is actually confectionery coating. If you’re using white confectionery coating chips (no cocoa butter included), use 16 oz. instead. If using pure white chocolate (with cocoa butter included), use 24 oz. instead.
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with lightly-greased parchment paper or non-stick foil. Then, set it aside.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at 70% power for 90 seconds. Using the residual heat, stir the chocolate chips until fully melted. If needed, microwave for additional 15-second intervals.
- Stir the sweetened condensed milk into the melted chocolate until smooth. If desired, stir in the pinch of salt.
- Next, add food coloring until you reach your desired shade of green, stirring the dye in very well.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and place the heart sprinkles on top. For 25 pieces of fudge, make 5 rows and 5 columns of heart.
- Chill until well set, about 4 hours total.
- Once it’s set, cut into squares, one heart per square.