It’s The Sweetest Time of Year!
Whether you’re planning a small get-together or hosting the entire extended family, this cinnamon sugar monkey bread will be a hit! This easy, delicious dessert will pair nicely with your coffee at the breakfast table and will do just as well with the kids around the dinner table. Get your Bundt pan ready!
Cinnamon Sugar Monkey Bread
Servings: 6–8 | Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 45–50 minutes
1½ sticks (12 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
2 16-oz. tubes of refrigerated biscuit dough
2 cups sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
10-inch nonstick Bundt pan
- Position oven rack in the lower third of the oven, and preheat to 350 degrees.
- Brush the Bundt pan with melted butter, lightly coating the inside of the pan.
- Cut the biscuits into quarters.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon into a large bowl, and stir together.
- Working in batches, toss the biscuits into the melted butter. Then, roll the dough into the sugar mixture and add place them in the Bundt pan.
- Cover the pan with foil, and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove the foil and continue to bake until puffed and golden, for 10–15 minutes more.
- Loosen the bread from the sides of the pan with a butter knife or spatula. Carefully invert the pan onto a serving plate, then remove the pan and serve hot!
- Enjoy in slices, or pull off the delicious sugary biscuit pieces!