2021 was another year for the books! But as we close out another year of lessons learned and life lived, we take with us the wisdom we’ve gained and the insight obtained. Let’s take a moment to consider how God has been at work throughout the year. Here are 10 life lessons from 2021.
We can find belonging in healthy, biblical community.
2. Mental health matters in the life of the believer and for the church as a whole.
3. We are called to act on purpose for a purpose: that Christ’s name would be known.
4. Christ has power over the deepest darkness in our lives.
5. As believers, we are called to a lifestyle of rest as we entrust it all to God.
6. Even in the midst of unspeakable disaster, Christ’s love is still made known.
7. The joy found in serving God doesn’t stem from circumstance, but from our unshakeable God.
8. God can use anything to create a new story in the lives of those who draw near.
9. In the body of Christ, we are called to live alongside one another as a family.