Age: 30's and 40's
Sundays at 8:00 AM
Room: 2008 A map
More InformationFind Out More About this Group
Coed, Ages early-30's–40's.
Our group DNA is expressed by 5 values that drive who we are, not only as a class, but as an extension of the body of Christ.
We commit to:
- Study God's Word together pursuing spiritual growth. "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God."
- Hold one another relationally accountable. "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." Proverbs 27:17
- Fellowship together as a biblical community. "And let us consider how to stir one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the day drawing near." Hebrews 10:24-25
- Seek out unmet needs and join together to love, support, and encourage one another. "Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing." I Thessalonians 5:11
- Serve our church and the local community. "As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace." I Peter 4:10
We host annual family events such as canoe trips down the Harpeth River, crawfish/shrimp boils, whole hog luaus, along with ministry opportunities with Brentwood Baptist Church and other local ministries.
Led by Earl and Missy Roberson.