How do I become a member?
What are the membership requirements?
To be a member a person must:
- Profess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior;
- Be baptized by immersion (here or in a previous church);
- Complete the New Member orientation requirements;
- And be approved by 75% of the members present and voting in a regular business meeting.
These requirements must all be completed within 12 months of a person becoming a candidate for membership.
What is new member orientation?
It is a series of classes and activities all new members are asked to complete within 12 months of requesting membership. It includes:
- Discover membership class (2 night class)
- A one-on-one meeting with a Connection Coach
What We Value
Worship — The response of grateful people to a holy and loving God.
Discipleship — A life-long commitment to the person, teaching, and spirit of Jesus Christ our Lord.
Relationships — The environment for every member to live out the principles of Christ-like love.
Service — A way to meet the spiritual, physical, mental, and emotional needs of our community and world.
Evangelism — The intentional activity of sharing and proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Prayer — This is necessary for both the growing believer and church. It’s the spiritual foundation for all endeavors of the Church. Christ-Like
Love — The prime motivator of all the church is and does. Love for Christ, each other, our community, and world is the reason for everything we do.