Grades 6 - 8 (completed)
SPACE IS LIMITED & Training Required
Registration Deadline Sunday, May 20th
What is Mission615? It’s a local mission journey that allows our middle school students to see the needs in our own area code and respond in Christ-like love. We'll spend three days and two nights in Nashville to serve people in our community. We'll be lodging overnight in, a NEW location, the Nashville Hostel, 177 1st Ave N, Nashville, TN 37201.
Cost & Payments
Deposit: $25 (due at registration)
CLICK HERE TO GIVE TO YOUR MISSION JOURNEY
(Select: Give to a Mission Journey, then 2018 Mission 615 Student Journey)
Are you an adult interested in serving and leading students at Mission 615, please register by CLICKING HERE
Online training sessions are required and will be emailed to students no later than two weeks before Mission615; and there will be one in-person training on Monday, June 4 before departure.
Wednesday, May 30 | 5:30 p.m. | Hudson Hall
This meeting is to hear further details about the journey, make final payment, turn in required documents must be submitted by this end of this meeting.
Please download (under Important Documents on the right), complete, and turn in the following forms to your campus student ministry office no later than the parent meeting on Wednesday, May 30.
REQUIRED FOR EACH STUDENT:
- Brentwood Baptist Church Student Medical Release (NOTARY required)
- Medication Form - if your student has medication; and turned in at check in June 4.
- EPIPEN Form – if your student has an EPIPEN is this form required; and turned in at check in June 4.
- Time Away Form – if your student will not be taking church provided transportation, arriving late to camp, or leaving early from camp. This MUST Be turned in no later than Tuesday, May 29.
We will be collecting paperwork on the following date in the Connection Center (Brentwood Campus) with a notary available:
- Wednesday, May 9 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Paperwork can be turned in before May 30 to your campus student ministry office.
CANCELLATION/ REFUND POLICY
If you find you need to cancel*
*Does not apply to extenuating circumstances, such as death of a family member or physical illness.
Monday, June 4
Check in - 7:45 AM
In- Person Training – 8:15 – 9:25 AM
Depart for sites – 9:25 AM
Wednesday, June 6
Closing worship at Brentwood Campus – 3:40 – 4:40 PM
Pick Up – 4:45 PM