Fall Retreat, for grades 7-12, is two days of worship, being immersed in God’s Word, and fellowship at Jonathan Creek in Hardin, KY.
Deposit: $50 (Select in drop down menu on registration form)
(during free time on Saturday)
- Aerial Adventure Park (+$20) The park is a climbing challenge that is safe for all ages. Fixed with a special belay system, our Aerial Adventure Park provides entertainment and exercise all while climbers take in the beautiful views of Jonathan Creek and the surrounding lakes
- Bazooka Ball (+$15) A run-and-shoot-em game for all ages! Two teams begin on opposite ends of a field covered in barriers and obstacles and try to capture the other team’s flag all while avoiding being shot by dense foam balls launched from air cannons.
- Laser Tag (+$15) unlimited games during free time.
- Zip Line (+ $25) limited spots available. Zip through the tree tops as you fly up to 30 miles per hour 40 feet above the grounds as our staff sees you safely to the end of the line. A thrilling experience you are sure to remember.
- FREE Activities: Basketball, Volleyball, Human Foosball, Gaga Ball, Frisbee Golf, etc.
- 2017 Brentwood Baptist Church Medical Release Form (PAPER & Requires Notary)
- If your student has attended an off-campus event in 2017, we should have their form on file.
- Jonathan Creek Medical Release Form
ALL documents are available to download and print to the right under Important Documents.
**Sunday, November 12 a notary will available on the Brentwood Campus in the Connection Center from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00p.m.**
LEAVING AND RETURNING
Friday, November 17
- Check-In: 4:15 p.m., in Hudson Hall, Brentwood Campus. Every student MUST check in
- (PLEASE EAT DINNER BEFORE YOU COME!)
- Departure: 5:15 p.m. from the Connection Center Parking Lot
- *Late Bus, please contact Julia Kasick for a Time Away Form
Sunday, November 19
- Return: approximately 3:15 p.m. to Connection Center parking lot
If you are an adult who would like to serve at Fall Retreat, please complete the following online registration form.