Chicago High School Mission Journey
July 14 - July 20
GRADES 9-12 (COMPLETED)
SPACE IS LIMITED & TRAINING REQUIRED
Registration Deadline Sunday, June 3
TO be put on the wait list, please contact the Student Ministry Office
We'll take our 15th journey to Chicago to partner with Reborn Community Church and work alongside Pastor Jamie Thompson in Garfield Park. We will be lodging at the Hosteling International in Chicago.
Students who are interested in participating MUST:
- Complete online registration form.
- Pay $175 deposit to secure your spot.
- Submit 2018 Brentwood Baptist Medical Release Form (notarized with a copy of insurance card).
- Submit Brentwood Baptist Medication Form (if the student has medication).
- Attend at least two of three training meetings (dates listed below).
- Complete the online training.
COST & PAYMENTS
Cost includes all transportation, lodging, and most meals (travel meals are not included in this cost).
Deposit (required to secure spot) $175
*all money given to pay for your student’s trip is noted on the person’s giving year-end contribution statement.
Are you an adult interested in serving and leading students in Chicago? Please contact the student ministry office.
All 3 in-person training sessions are highly encouraged, 2 are REQUIRED. There will also be online training requirements emailed out after registration has been completed.
- Chicago Training 1: June 3rd (All Campuses) 4:30-6:30 p.m. @ Brentwood Campus in Hudson Hall (Bring $2 for pizza)
- Chicago Training 2: Station Hill Students ONLY July 8 @ Station Hill
- Chicago Training 2: July 8th 12:30-3:00 p.m. @ Brentwood Campus in Hudson Hall (Bring $2 for pizza)
- Chicago Training 3: July 11th (All Campuses) 4:00-6:00 p.m. @ Brentwood Campus in Hudson Hall (Bring $2 for pizza)
Sunday, July 8 | 2:00 - 3:00 PM | Room 1010
Please download (under Important Documents on the right), complete, and turn in the following forms to your campus student ministry office no later than the parent meeting on Sunday, July 8.
REQUIRED FOR EACH STUDENT:
- Brentwood Baptist Church Student Medical Release (NOTARY required)
- Medication Form - if your student has medication. Due at check-in on July 14.
- EPIPEN Form – only if your student has an EPIPEN is this form required. Due at check-in on July 14.
- Time Away Form – if your student will not be taking church provided transportation, arriving late to camp, or leaving early from camp. Due no later than Sunday, July 8.
We will be collecting paperwork on the following date in the Connection Center (Brentwood Campus) with a notary available:
- Wednesday, May 9 | 6:00-7:30 PM
- Sunday, June 10 | 9:00 AM – Noon
- Sunday, July 8 | 1:45 -3:00 PM
Paperwork can be turned in before May 30 to your campus student ministry office.
CANCELLATION/ REFUND POLICY
If you find you need to cancel*
*Does not apply to extenuating circumstances, such as death of a family member or physical illness.