Grades 6-12 (Completed by June 2018)
Registration Deadline Sunday, June 17
$50 OFF to the FIRST 100 registrations when you use the Promo Code EarlyBC2018
We’ll travel on 56-passenger buses to Panama City Beach, FL to Shalimar Retreat Center for 5 days and 4 nights of fun, worship, studying God's Word, and more! Our lodging will be in bunk houses that are separated by gender and grade (15 beds per room).
COST & PAYMENTS
Cost includes lodging, transportation, all meals at camp (does not include travel meals), camp t-shirt, and activities at camp.
*Please note deposit of $150 is due at time of registration to secure a spot. Also, you will be able to make multiple credit card or debt payments toward your student Beach Camp trip. After registering you can log in to User Tools, Click on the My Purchase History, then click on the Invoice for Beach Camp to make a payment.
Are you an adult interested in leading students at Beach Camp, please register by CLICKING HERE
Monday, June 18 | 5:30 - 6:30 PM | Hudson Hall
We’ll walk through the camp schedule, track times, Bible Study, taking final payment, and required documents at this meeting. Packing List & Guidelines are under Important Documents to the right.
Please download (under Important Documents on the right), complete, and turn in the following forms to your campus student ministry office no later than the parent meeting on Monday, June 18th.
REQUIRED FOR EACH STUDENT:
- Brentwood Baptist Church Student Medical Release (NOTARY required)
- FUGE Release Form (NOTARY required)
- Medication Form - if your student has medication; and turned in at check in June 22.
- EPIPEN Form – if your student has an EPIPEN is this form required; and turned in at check in June 22.
- Time Away Form – if your student will not be taking church provided transportation, arriving late to camp, or leaving early from camp. This MUST Be turned in no later than Monday, June 18.
We will be collecting paperwork on the following date in the Connection Center (Brentwood Campus) with a notary available:
- Wednesday, May 9 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, June 10 from 9:00 a.m. - Noon
- Monday, June 18 from 5:30 -6:30 p.m. (Parent Meeting)
Paperwork can be turned in before June 18 to your campus student ministry office.
CANCELLATION/ REFUND POLICY
Friday, June 22
6:45 AM Check In | Hudson Hall - Brentwood Campus
7:30 AM Buses Depart from Connection Center Parking Lot
Tuesday, June 26
9:00 PM Arrive back at Brentwood Baptist Church, Connection Center Parking Lot